Hoggard Basketball fans can download sport schedules directly to their personal calendars. To import the .ics files into Outlook, Google Calendar or iCal, follow the directions below.
1. Click on the link below and save on your desktop.
3. If you prefer that it import into your calendar in Outlook, go to File > Import and Export
4. Select "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" and click Next
5. Locate the file and click Open
6. Select "import"
Google Calendar (any schedule changes will update automatically)
2. Navigate your browser to http://www.google.com/calendar and log in to your account
3. Click the drop-
4. Paste (CTRL+V) the copied sport link into the box that pops up and click Add Calendar
1. Click on the athletic team link below to download their .ics calendar
2. The file may automatically be downloaded and opened in iCal, if this is the case, go to step 4
3. If a download dialog pops up, select iCal from the "Open with" option, and click "OK"
4. Select the calendar where you would like that you would like to add the sport's events to, or create a new calendar for the events and click "OK"
IF YOU SUBSCRIBED TO THIS CALENDAR LAST YEAR, YOUR CALENDAR SHOULD ALREADY HAVE THE EVENTS LISTED SO YOU SHOULD NOT NEED TO SUBSCRIBE AGAIN.